Date(s) - 09/18/21
12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Delano Oktoberfest will run from 12pm-11pm on Saturday September 18, 2021.
– This year’s event will be held at Delano Central Park, 650 River St, N.
– There is a $5.00 entrance fee for those 21+, and anyone under 21 gets in free!
– The first 500 paid adults attending receive a complimentary Commemorative Bier Mug
Entrance gates on Third Street and River Street.
More information can be found on the official Poster. Feel free to print it out and post it around!
– Three Great Germanic Bands
– Die Schweizer Streicher String Duo
– Free Kids activities (e.g. Kids Inflatables, Free Kinder malen, Free Kids Games)
– Oktoberfest Market Filled With Items of Curiosity and Wonder
– Deutschland Meats Food Truck
– Famous St. Peter Lutheran Schnitzel Dinner
– Lupine Brewing Co. Oktoberfest Bier, and more
– There will be a 7:00 pm Keg Blessing and Tapping
– Fountain Hill Winery Wine Selections
– Loon Juice Cider
– Cutwater Cocktails
– Homemade Apfelstrudel
– Other great food options inclding: Brats, Pretzels, Hamburgers and Popcorn
A Hearty Prost! to all of our Community Minded Sponsors (Listed in order of investment.)!
- Lemmerman Construction, Niccum Docks, The Flower Farm, Thrivent Financial, Randy’s Environmental, Bagy Jo’s, Lupine brewing Co., St. Peter Lutheran-Watertown, Five Technology, Caliber Home Loans-Jaunich, Foster Brothers Marine, Minnesota Lakes Bank, RE/MAX Edge-Vanderlinde, Absolute Automotive, Ebert Construction, Rolling Hills Vineyard, Deutschland Meats, Rieder Meat Market, The Book Nook, Delano Carquest, Stahlke Bus Service, State Farm Insurance-B. Detter, Vital Signs, CorTrust Bank, Dave’s Town Club, & Calbrandt Co.
And a hearty Prost! to our non profit partners! (Most non profit partners will receive a portion of the proceeds after expenses are met)
- Delano Jaycees, Delano Lions, Delano Lacrosse, Delano Music Department, Delano DC/NY Students, & Delano National Honor Society.
Delano Central Park