Date(s) - 11/12/16
9:30 am - 10:45 am
Watertown-Mayer Community Education
Make A Difference Day 2016
Help Support the Watertown-Mayer Community Education “Make A Difference Day 2016” Event in honor of our local troops.
How to be involved with the event:
- Donate items listed below:
- Items will be collected at your church and the W-M Community Education Office (located in the Primary School) until Monday, November 7. Items can also be brought Saturday, November 12, to the W-M Primary School Lunchroom at 9:30 am. Items will then be sorted into individual care packages.
- Inform W-M Community Education of Local Troops who are stationed out of state or overseas.
- Please contact Rachel Bender at 952-955-0282 or Bender@wm.k12.us with contact information for your friends and family who are stationed there.
- Help out on Saturday, November 12 from 9:30 am to 10:45 am at the Watertown-Mayer Primary School Lunchroom assembling the care packages.
Thank you for your support of this event,
The Watertown-Mayer Community Education & Committee Make A Difference Committee
List of Recommended Items for Donations:
- Chicken/Tuna pouches
- Books/magazines/activity books/DVD’s
- Pre-Sweetened Kool-Aid/Instant Coffee
- Individual Size Chips/snacks/crackers/microwave popcorn/candy
- Ramen Noodles
- Cereal/Energy Bars
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Foot Care Items
W-M Primary School