Watertown-Mayer Community Education Make a Difference Day
Help support the Watertown-May community Education Make a Difference Day 2015’s Event in honor of our local troops.
How can you become involved with the event:
- Donate the items listed below. Items will be collected at your church and the W-M Community Education Office (located in the Primary School) until Monday, November 9. Items can also be brought Saturday, November 14 to the Primary school Multi-purpose room at 9:30 am. Items will then be sorted into individual care packages.
- Inform W-M Community Education of Local Troops who are stationed out of state or overseas. Please contact Rachel Bender at 952-955-0282 or email@example.com with contact information.
- Help on Saturday, November 14 from 9:30-11 am at the Primary School Lunchroom assembling the care packages.
List of Recommended Items for Donation:
- Chicken/tuna pouches
- Books/magazines/activity books/DVDs
- Pre-sweetened kool-aid/ instant coffee
- Individual size chips/ snacks/crackers/ microwave popcorn/candy
- Ramen noodles
- Cereal/energy bars
- Personal hygiene items
- Foot care items